About Me

My photo
Your one stop daily shop for news! Neurotically fun.

Friday 6 November 2009

Please refrain from doing that!

I was walking along the other day in a little shopping daydream because for the first time in months I can, guilt free, afford clothes. And then I saw it. Lily Allen being face of Gio-Goi. WHAT!? I like the brand as much as the next person, possibly more for it's alliance with Pete Doherty than the actual clothing but still I hold no issues against Gio-Goi. Or even Lily Allen really. I do however object to her being given a Gio-Goi campaign the same season she has a Chanel one. Yeah. Chanel! Karl chose her because she is fun and he is a genious so i'll just have to trust him. But then she turns into an utter polygamist. And with someone so low(in comparison...) I bet Coco's turning in her grave at these immature antics. Word of advice Lily, if you're given gold you don't actually want the bronze anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment