About Me

My photo
Your one stop daily shop for news! Neurotically fun.

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Voila Stella!

Walking along, feeling all wintery whilst wearing my earmuffs and eating my cinammon crepe I saw the nicest thing. Stella McCartney doing another collaboration. She does seem to be overly fond of a collaboration or two, but I do enjoy them. What's not to enjoy about the fact at her last collaboration(with Adidas) she had real athletes performing in her designs at the launch- that's innovatively, futuristic fashion!



Anyway this collaboration is a bit different. It's for Gap and it's for children. Now children are most definitely the last thing on my mind but to dress them in this line they are worth considering! It takes childrens clothing to a new level, it gives them style. The outfits are utterly desirable to the point of thinking crazy thoughts such as: "Age 11 could stretch, right!?" or "I wonder if Stella would make one in my size if I asked nicely".

Well think of my extreme wonderment when this line I had saw only briefly in Gap's window as I scurried past with my crepe cropped up in Grazia, where I can view it without feeling like a creep in a kids department. The picture shown is amazing photography as well as an excellent exhibit of the line-


Grazia's title is amusingly accurate also- "Shrink us all now, Stella!" The launch was a Halloween themed kids party in a school, how totally well timed for the fashion world in my opinion. In Grazia Stella points out that these are clothes she'd like to dress her own children in(she has 3!) and because of this she has tried to include alot of practical basics aswell. Practical and stylish! I am really tempted to go out and treat my baby brother to a whole new wardrobe, but then again children's shoe sizes go up to a 4 right?
Maybe i'll just go see if I can squish my size 5's in before I go indulging anyone else. Sorry Jack, that's what pocket money is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment